There is nothing more sacred and personal than our health and our bodies.
When someone acts carelessly or negligently and causes you physical pain and harm to your body, he or she is responsible to you for that harm.
My injury law practice includes:
- Car crashes (because negligent driving is not an “accident”);
- Medical malpractice;
- Injuries from falls;
- Dog bites;
- Work-related injuries; and
- Other injuries caused by the fault of another person.
Insurance companies like to make people believe that “personal injury” claims are unethical and that the lawyers who handle them are ambulance chasers. I take great pride in my injury practice, however, and the people that I have been able to help.
I achieve results for my clients in this practice area by having a sophisticated understanding of the medical concepts, employing strategies that maximize insurance coverage and exposure, and aggressively pursuing the appropriate results in litigation.
My injury practice has two priorities:
- Making sure you get the best treatment possible to help you recover from your injury; and
- Maximizing the amount you recover for medical treatment, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any other measure of your damage.
Injury law is a nuanced and complex practice area. Your attorney must be familiar with injury diagnosis and treatment, liability insurance coverage and issues, health insurance coverage, reimbursement and subrogation, as well as civil litigation in general. You will not get your best results by working with a practitioner who is not highly experienced in injury law.
Contact me for a free consultation and to discuss questions or a strategy for your injury case.